Tuesday 22 May 2012

Cumpleanos


The celebration of my birthday here was really special, it took four days :)

On Thursday after a spanish class a cake and a present was waiting for me in my room. Totally love you Karin and Ane! Dark beers (about it another story) and a cake make really nice evening, but not so long -  of course we are responsible people who have to go to work :P

Friday afternnon was marked by rainbow drinks. A bottle of rum, different fruits and juices and the world becomes a better place! After this colourful experience we went to centro to celebrate with some friends. The party was so nice, so pity that I don't remember everything :P

On Saturday I was waken up quite early by the phone, but it was worth it. The birtday lunch contain my lovly ceviche and risotto con marisco - mniam mniam mniam! In the evening la noche en blanco en Miraflores, what means a lot of art on the street, concerts and lots of people.


Sunday, which suposed to be a day just for rest turned out to the other party, family party this time. Typical peruvian small restaurant, a music band and average age above 40. Finally I tried pachamanca and danced with my host father :)

No comments:

Post a Comment