Sunday 1 April 2012

The market in Lurin

For this weekend I had two goals:
1.go to the beach
2. buy new shoes


First part was quite easy. I even managed to not burn myself completely, so I'm not so red anymore :) Now I have more freckles on my face than ever before.
Punta Hermosa


Second part was a little bit tricky, because I'm more or less 10 cm taller than average peruvian woman, so finding shoes in my size is not so easy here. To do I went to the market in Lurin.


 The perfect thing is that you can find almost everything there. Not-so-perfect thing is that everything is on the stands next to each other. So you walk and see the stall with cloths, shoes, fishes, chicken, handmade jewellery, fruits and so on. Of course nobody pays attention to such a detail like for example a fridge. Who knows what I eat here...

But finally I bought the shoes - 10
€ for 2 pairs :)


Market in Lurin

No comments:

Post a Comment