Friday 16 March 2012

A lot of food

I really don´t know how they can eat that much! It´s impossible for me! 2 years old kids eat 2 times more then me. When I came to Spain I thought that a lunch is big, but it was nothing. The lunch here starts with a soup with has more pasta than I usually eat as a normal meal. Then the second plate has a looooot of rice, potatoes and meat.After all there are fruits.
On the other side fashion to be skinny didn´t came to Peru ;)

And I totally hate dinners here. Children are tired and in the best option just fall asleep with the face in the food. In the worse they find a lot of things to do with the food (their imagination is really wide). And even if tutors know all these things they still give them full plate and ask to eat everything.

***

I still don´t have plans for the weekend. Fortunately couchsurfing exists and someone for sure will meet us :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment