Wednesday 11 July 2012

hard work


I love the kids in the orphanage, I totally love them, but I'm just not able to take care of them all day long! I need some tasks, normal tasks. Even cleaning sometimes is better.

Actually there is quite a lot of things which volunteers can do to really help, not just to exactly the same work like tutors, becouse it doesn't have any sense. But when the person responsible for volunteers is interested oonly in paper work and cannot communicate with people (even in spanish!) situation is a bit complicated.

Only way is that volunteers come up with ideas.

So now I'm designing my first website :) The old orphanage's website is really old and ugly. The best part of the new task (execpt the fact that I finally have a task, a project!) is that I can work from home, there is no internet at work :)

It's how we roll :)


No comments:

Post a Comment